Dr. Robert Bacher, Founder of Chen Taiji International
Chen Taiji International (CTI) is a worldwide network of people who love to practice taiji for health, healing, and self defense.
We teach the Chen style taiji of Grandmaster Wang Xi’an, a comprehensive step by step training program from beginner to master level.
We offer group and private instruction in cities worldwide, including workshops, retreats, and teacher training courses.
We are looking for people interested to help build our taiji community.
Your Taiji AM Workout (10 minutes). Follow along & feel great!
Click on image to order your videos today
- HOW TO STAND – align your body with gravity to relax and conserve energy – the key to all taiji postures & movements
- HOW TO BREATHE – taiji’s specific method of breathing to energize your whole body for vibrant health and well being
- HOW TO LOOSEN UP – 12 gentle joint rotation exercise, “The Daily Dozen” – loosen up muscles and joints, increase circulation, heal & prevent joint pain and injuries, and reverse the effects of “normal” aging
- HOW TO SILK REEL – taiji’s continually spiraling whole body movements. Strengthens and tones muscles, tendons, & ligaments, cultivates powerful qi (vital energy) circulation, improves cardiovascular & lymphatic function, and heals and prevents soft tissue injuries – the healthiest & most intelligent way to exercise your whole body
- HOW TO STRETCH YOUR BACK – a simple standing spinal stretch to increase spinal mobility & correct alignment of spinal vertebrae – the BEST EXERCISE to heal & prevent back pain and restore youthful spinal pliability for life
- HOW TO STAND QUIETLY – cultivate stillness and total relaxation of your body and mind – Standing Meditation
WUJI STANDING METHOD
“The most important exercise you will ever learn!”
Wuji Standing Method can be traced back to ancient times as a form of core training for martial arts.
This simple standing practice unleashes the power of your mind to:
- Heal chronic pain and illness
- Dramatically improve your health & energy levels
- Reverse the effects of aging
- Cultivate inner calm & stillness
Click on image to order your books today
TAI CHI IN 10 MINUTES
The most comprehensive course on tai chi basic training.
Our six part Basic Training program includes:
- How to Stand
- How to Breathe
- How to Loosen Up
- How to Silk Reel (tai chi’s continually spiraling whole body movement)
- How to Stand Quietly (Standing Meditation)
GET HEALTHY STAY HEALTHY is a self-health care system based on Nature to cultivate vibrant health, heal chronic pain and sickness, and allow you to enjoy a long happy life.
- Positive Thinking
- Whole Plant Food – SOS Diet